Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QM01 - User exit PBO field disabled

former_member384574
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Good morning,

I'm trying to create a new quality notification using QM01 but, when I enter into the intial screen, the field "order" is disabled. I have checked by customizing or using transaction SHDO and everything is available..Is there any user exit, screen exit where this field can be disabled?

Thanks in advacne,

Regards,

Rebeca

6 REPLIES 6

venkateswaran_k
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rebeca,

You want to make this order number disable? or Want to find out Is there any customization done to disable?

Regards,

Venkat

former_member384574
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I need to know where that field is being disabled because now we need to enable it again..so I'm thinking that the field has to be disabled by code.... Do you know where i can find that?

0 Kudos

Hi

You need an ABAP technical person to find out

In SE84, you can get all the list of customization done - From there you may have the information

Regards,

Venkat

former_member384574
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I'm abaper, but I can't find where the code has been implemented...that's why I asked if there is any BADI/user exit where this field can be disabled.. I can't find it....

venkateswaran_k
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rebeca,

Look for the enhancment - QQMA0001 - where you can set it back.

Function Exits - insideit -

EXIT_SAPMIWO0_008, EXIT_SAPMIWO0_009.

Regards

Venkat

DominikTylczyn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Would you share a screenshot with the field in question?