Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SAP Community Downtime Scheduled for This Weekend

Q: BAPI/FM Attachment list

0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm struggeling for a while with this question and I havn't found a solution yet.

Using transaction FBL1N, people of accounting can enter a vendor code and search for Vendor Line Items.

By viewing the details of a certain line, they can select "services for object" and select "attachment list" to view a list of archive objects (like ea. Scanned documents, ...)

Is there a BAPI (or FM) to fetch these attachment lists?

I've already found BAPI_DOCUMENT_GETOBJECTLINKS, but I don't really know how to use it (what do they mean by documentpart and documentversion?).

Are there any other (better) BAPI's or FM's to get those attachment lists?

Or perhaps the tables where to find the data to create a custom FM?

Many thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls let me know your mail id. I think I have a document which hopefully may answer your questions.

Regards,

Naveen

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Had a look at the BAPI, it seems to be fetching data primarily from tables DRAW, DRAT, DRAD and DRAP. Maybe you can look at these to figure out the entries?

If you are looking to read the Archived documents for these Vendor items, maybe you should look at the ARCH function group to see if any of those modules can help?

Sudha

0 Kudos

> Had a look at the BAPI, it seems to be fetching data

> primarily from tables DRAW, DRAT, DRAD and DRAP.

> Maybe you can look at these to figure out the

> entries?

Hmm... These tables are empty at our system... Then I probably need to find another BAPI/FM...

Thanks for the reply.

Any other ideas?

Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos

Other ideas.. what documents are you trying to read? Are these stored as archives? You might need to follow a completely different approach then..

Sudha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls let me know your mail id. I think I have a document which hopefully may answer your questions.

Regards,

Naveen

0 Kudos

Hi all,

Thanks for all the suggestions.

I've found a solution (thanks to the tips by Naveen Prabhakar ).

The link between the accounting documents and the archive objects -> BKPF-AWKEY = TOA01-OBJECT_ID on our system.

I'll write a custom FM wich searches for the OBJECT_ID.

Thanks very much all.

0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

Even I am facing similar issue like "", can you please share the document which you have relevant to it?