Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PS - Exit/Enhancement for CJ20N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am having requirement to enable/disbale few fields in T-Code - CJ20N under different tabs for few users. As i have to do coding in PBO of each screen. I tried and found on enhancement point being used in most screens:

ENHANCEMENT-POINT EHP603_FCJWBO00_MODIF_PBO_01 SPOTS ES_SAPLCJWB_PS.

But its saying its only for SAP internal use only. can we use it or some other to achieve it.

Plz assist.

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

What you could do is: find out the package to which transaction CJ20N is

allocated and find enhancements for this package. (SMOD-> F4 -> information system-> enter package and press enter)

Or look for CALL CUSTOMER-FUNCTION, CALL CUSTOMER-SUBSCREEN (flowlogic)

or CL_EXITHANDLER class in CJ20N program.

OR goto se24 -> cl_exithandler -> double click on get_instances-> put a break point at call method cl_exithandler=>get_class_name_by_interface. -> now go and execute your tcode and find the appropriate BADI.

The screen at WBS Level can be enhanced using the exit CNEX0007.

Hope the discussion was helpful.

0 Kudos

Thanks for your input but i am not looking handle CUSTOMER-SCREEN / create new screen. I want to enable and disable screen fields on standard screen on certain input. I havnt found any exit or BADI to cater my need.. I find 1 enhancement SPOT mentioned above but tht is only for SAP Internal use :(..... .

Sorry for bit late response.... thanks

NaveenKumarC
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please check below link.

Link

Regards,

Naveen Kumar Chikkanna.