Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem With PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to run PO Smartform but i am getting an error ' Table %Template 1 does'nt fit into window '. The Smartform is succesfully compiled but when i tried to print preview i am getting this message in result screen. Can i know the possible reasons for this error. Whether Smartform dynamically manage the size of all windows.

Suggest me possible solutions for the error.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jelena_Perfiljeva
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Actually I'm surprised that it allows to activate the form and errors at execution... Double-check the size of your template (or table?) that is displayed in the message and compare it against the window size. Total length of all the fields in the table line or template must be <= table/template width <= windows width.

If it is a table you might also need to check the 'length'. If it's MAIN window and there are more lines in the table than fit in the window, it will continue on the next page. Not sure how it works with other windows; I'd expect it to truncate what doesn't fit but it might also give an error.

Anyways, check all the sizes (width and length) and try using fixed size templates/tables in other windows than MAIN. Hope this helps...

1 REPLY 1

Jelena_Perfiljeva
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Actually I'm surprised that it allows to activate the form and errors at execution... Double-check the size of your template (or table?) that is displayed in the message and compare it against the window size. Total length of all the fields in the table line or template must be <= table/template width <= windows width.

If it is a table you might also need to check the 'length'. If it's MAIN window and there are more lines in the table than fit in the window, it will continue on the next page. Not sure how it works with other windows; I'd expect it to truncate what doesn't fit but it might also give an error.

Anyways, check all the sizes (width and length) and try using fixed size templates/tables in other windows than MAIN. Hope this helps...