Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem using RSETESTD and WE11

Werner_Magerl
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am testing report RSETESTD to delete IDOCs, but I am not sure if it is working correctly.

The IDOCs (ORDRSP) I delete are linked to a sales order.

The report deletes the IDOC but when I check the relationship (service for object) from the sales order

I still can see the relation ship to the IDOC number. It does not show the IDOC anymore, but the link still exists.

I have debugged the report and I see that BINARY_RELATION_DELETE allways comes back with sy-subrc=4

"no role"

Is this a normal "functionality" that the relation is not deleted?

I do not want to see the relation from the sales order anymore...and also no history.

Who can tell me how it looks in other systems?

best regards

Werner

4 REPLIES 4

former_member191735
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check OSS notes. Seems it is normal as the code after the function call checks if the sy-subrc > 4 that means 4 is ok.

Edited by: Sampath Kumar on May 11, 2011 10:07 AM

0 Kudos

I have installed all available Notes.....

But still this problem....I want to find out that it is a problem....

Maybe it is a "feature"?

WErner

0 Kudos

Could be a 'feature'. When you run, did you check all check boxes and 'uncheck the testrun'?

Update: I just ran and that got deleted and no links.... One more, i got sy-subrc 0 after the FM.

Edited by: Sampath Kumar on May 11, 2011 10:18 AM

0 Kudos

Yes, I havbe checked all boxes and I switch off test run.

The IDOC is physically deleted.

But can it be, that something the the customizing is missing, so that have to setup something,

so that BINARY_REALTION_DELETE works in a different way then and deletes also the relationship

and not only the IDOC.

Or is there a report to delete relation ships if one object does not exist????

Werner