Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem in table in main window when billing document have miltiple item in smartforms.......

former_member185158
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created a smartforms for billing document(VF02).....In main window I have created a table to display the DESCRIPTION ,RATE,HOURS,AND AMOUNT for each item in vf02..........but when i execute the smartforms  the 2nd item will diplay in next page, but i want the 2nd item in same page ....see attachment for smartforms

22 REPLIES 22

arivazhagan_sivasamy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the whether have you command like to go to next page.

Also check the Main window and table size.

Arivazhagan S

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

first check the table size , give some sample data in that and execute it, ........

i think the table not fit into the page.....

Regards ,

Raju

nabheetscn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you please share the layout screen shot of smartform and output. In case you want second line item to be printed on same page you will have to increase size of main window provided there is no page break via command as mentioned eearlier

0 Kudos

hi nabheet,

i allrady attach smartform layout....

abaper

0 Kudos

Please form painter screen shot the one you have attached is XML form of smartform. We can check in it but looking at layout will be easier. Increase the Window height and check

0 Kudos

Hi ,

how to attach here screen shot of my layout?

if i increase the hight of main window then then still it shows in 2nd page........like if ihave 3 line item then i got 3 pages  and if i have 2 line item then i got 2 pages but my requirement is i want all 3 or 2 item in one page

0 Kudos

Firts check in Main window do you have some page break command..?

Seconldy take a print screen of layout and attach here

0 Kudos

no i don't have any page break command....after putting loop in table i faced the proble.......i have 3 diff stabdard table from where i pick the field and display in my table under main window........i have created a internal table and work area to pass all field of the table under main window.........and putting loop in it_tab into wa_tab.........................................here i cant find option to attach ffile again? how to upload output?

0 Kudos

First save your output on a paint file then use Camera icon to insert atatchment. Do have anything beneath main window any other window.. What is the height of main window which you have kept

0 Kudos

0 Kudos

t

above is the 2nd page of layout.........and previous is 1st page of layoyt

height of main window is 15,00 cm

0 Kudos

How are you making this first header using table header..? Seconldy check in MAIN window main part either you have pressed enter many times for one of text element. Check if for each text elements you do not have preswed enter in classical sap script editor

0 Kudos

Hi,

Just check when you are giving field name in table check where is your cursor....nabheet is right i think u pressed enter many times.. just check

regards,

Ankit

0 Kudos

how to check MAIN window main part that I have pressed enter many time for one text element?

0 Kudos

0 Kudos

no I don't presss any enter in main window...........I think main problem is after putting loop......

becoz I paste another table(from another smartforms which shows each line item ) in main  window and it also shows 2nd page.......please check my loop internal table and type and select query

0 Kudos

How many tables you have in main window..check that loop

0 Kudos

I have 2 tables vbrk and vbrp......I created a internal table and work area and adding loop in table of main window it_tab to wa_tab

0 Kudos

Do you have a loop for VBRK also?

It is a header table usually this information is disaplayed in Form header

and then in main you have items

former_member188827
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try increasing height of your main window.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Please check height of your table cell...

Regards,

Ankit

0 Kudos

Hi....... u might be created a style

i think the line spacing  is not correct in ur style........ check it