Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem creating backend PO in ECC

rajasekhar_matukumalli3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have already posted this question in the SRM Forum.

We are using SRM 5.0. I am trying to create a backend PO. SRM defines the standard PO with a doc type as 'EC' and the same in ECC is defined as 'ZSTD'. This is getting created perfectly. Absolutely no problem

I am trying to create other POs from SRM to ECC:

"Blanket PO - Doctype ZBPO"

"Exemption PO - Doctype ZEPO" etc

I am able to select different types of POs from the drop down from the SRM screen. But when I am debugging, I always get the doc type as 'EC' regardless of what ever type of PO I select from SRM screen.

Why am I getting same DOCTYPE for different POs from SRM?

I am implementing the BADI "BBP_CREATE_BE_PO_NEW"

Thanks,

Rajasekhar

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

It could be becuase of configuration settings. Check in SPRO 'Define objects in Backend System (Purch. Reqs, Reservations, Purch. Orders) or in the view 'V_BBP_TARGET_OBJ'.

Alternatively, you may have to implement following BADIs based upon your req if required.

Implement BADIs:

BBP_SC_TRANSFER_BE

BBP_TARGET_OBJECTS

BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI

Thanks,

Santosh

0 Kudos

Hi,

We already did the config and I tried implementing the BADIs u mentioned, but still no luck.

Thanks,

Rajasekhar

0 Kudos

Ok. In the BADI BBP_SC_TRANSFER_BE, method GET_NUMBER_OR_RANGE, check what is the

cv_number_range.

Check If you are getting the number range related to doc type 'EC'.

If yes, try to change this number range related to doc type which you are expecting.

Alternatively, you pass the doc type in ls_item-be_doc_type of BADI BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI, method BBP_SC_CHANGE.

Thanks,

Santosh

0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

I was out of office. I did try to do what ever u said. I am getting the number range related to the doc type which I wanted to create.

With respect to changing the DOC_TYPE of BADI BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI, method BBP_SC_CHANGE, I always have DOC_TYPE as 'EC' regardless of type of PO I am selecting on the SRM Screen.

Do you have any clue, if we need to make any config changes?

Thanks

Rajasekhar

0 Kudos

As i mentioned in my first reply, there could be some config setting. You may check with your functional consultant.

Thanks,

Santosh