Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Po header text

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have a problem on printing PO header texts. I have created a PO without text in header text, but when I tried to view the created PO using print preview, theres a header text printed. I've checked the header text for material master and vendor but there's no header text on them. I've also tried to debugged the form and i found out that the text printed are coming on the part of the codes that they are getting header text on the PO transaction.

But when I tried to saved the PO those text does not appear anymore. It appears only when the PO was

Do you have an idea why the text is appearing on the print preview? Pleas help.

Thanks in advance.

5 REPLIES 5

matteo_montalto
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

tried to get info from BAPI_PO_GETDETAIL? Where are the text in ? According to you analysis, they should be stored in the PO_HEADER_TEXTS output table... true that?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the quick reply.

The header text to be printed on the PO layout should be inputted in the PO transaction. Since there's no header text, it should be blank. I've customised the medrcuk form for the PO layout. What strange for me is that, when i tried to saved the PO the text are not displayed anymore.

I would like to know if this has something to do with configuration in SPRO. Is it possible to have a default header text maintained in SPRO?

Please help.

Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos

akira,

what do you mean by "PO printed out" ? Do you have to deal with smartforms ?

If so, there should be a custom management of the smartform(s) for POs...please clarify the scenario.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i am using sapscript for the PO layout. I've copied MEDRUCK form and a customized output types are also created for this.

Here's the scenario:

1. I've created a PO, without saving it, i've tried to view the PO using print preview.

2. There is a text printed out in the form. This text has not been entered in the PO header text.

Now, I am confused where this text was coming from. Not sure if this is a standard text or not. But when I've tried to debugged the form this text was coming form the part that the form is getting avalue of header text in the PO transaction. No standard text name was seen during debugging.

Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos

If print preview involves the code for the related smartform, then the problem is almost surely IN the smartform you used.

Check out SDN forums on 'how to debug a smartform' then ask for further help if needed.