Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Parameter in Selection Screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can a Parameter defined in the Selection Screen take in say 4 values in one execute? If so how is the query to this written in the program?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a 'Parameter' for sales organisation on my selection screen where I need to fetch data for 4 perticular organisations at once. How do I Query this?

7 REPLIES 7

suresh_datti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

NO.. a PARAMETER can take only one value at a time. Pl use SELECT-OPTIONS to pass multiple values to the program.

~Suresh

0 Kudos

Hi

use

select-option with no extenion and no intervals..to make it look like parameter and take up many value...

reward Points if it helps

Regards

Gunjan

Manohar2u
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Parameter will take only one value at a time. To pass multiple options you have use select-options.

Create select-option with single values with SELECTOPTIONRESTRICT FM.

Regds

Manohar

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a 'Parameter' for sales organisation on my selection screen where I need to fetch data for 4 perticular organisations at once. How do I Query this?

0 Kudos

Kiran,

If you want to have the functionality of a select-option but doesn't want the user to enter ranges, then what you can do is to use the SELECT-OPTIONS with NO-INTERVALS. Then use the function module RSRESTRICTSEL*,so that now the user will be able to enter multiple single values but cannot enter ranges.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

No. Parameter can take only 1 value.

Use Select-options to select one or more than one value.

Regards,

Navneeth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check this .