Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Page breaks in smartforms disabled

former_member215563
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have used a table to display line items in my smartforms. I'm getting the page break issue.

After searching  lot of posts in SCN .

-I got to know that I should enable the Page Protection checkbox, but it is always in disabled state

Im unable to enable it

-Some have also suggested n SCN to add the node in a folder and then Page Protect the folder,

I tried doing that as well but still the checkbox remains disabled.

Pls help.

Regards,

Faiz

5 REPLIES 5

VijayaKrishnaG
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rahman,

You can check the 'NO PAGE BREAK' option at the 'LINE TYPE' of table node you created.

I am not able to give you screen shot, In 'Table' tab of a table where you assign the width of the columns.

Hope this helps you.

Regards,

Vijay

former_member187748
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Faizur,

please check as shown in this screenshot, at line items you are able to check line type or not for page break

former_member215563
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay/Sanjeev,

I have tried  selecting the 'NO PAGE BREAK' option at the 'LINE TYPE' of table node.

But it doesn't work

-Faiz

0 Kudos

Hi,

You can enable the page protection in the smart style that you use in your smartform.

0 Kudos

Hi Faiz,

for your table go to the Header in which you will see below screenshot ,please check it as shown here

similarly do it for footer too, as shown in second screenshot, i hope your issues get resolved.

do it for footer part too, as shown below