Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to access the include in exit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have to work on a user exit, I created project, activated component but when I am trying to go into the include of the FM it is giving me error 'Program names ZX... are reserved for includes of exit function groups'

and I can't go into that...when I am going to chage mode it is asking for developer code...

any idea??

Regards.

Kusum.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you get that message hit enter to cerate the include.

You would not be able to edit the FM just double click the include and it would give you that message hit enter key and you would be able to create the Z include and activate teh include.

Regards,

Himanshu

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you get that message hit enter to cerate the include.

You would not be able to edit the FM just double click the include and it would give you that message hit enter key and you would be able to create the Z include and activate teh include.

Regards,

Himanshu

0 Kudos

thanx Himanshu . such a small step missing

actually its in APO so just looking forward to have access key then I think it will work.

Regards.

Kusum.

0 Kudos

Hi,

You must have developer access key in order to create and write code in include.

KR Jaideep,