Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New field not coming in Mail notification in QUALITY system

0 Kudos

Hi,

I have done enhancements to a standard program by adding a extra field to structure.its working fine in DEV system. I am getting output perfectly and that new field is populating with data in mail notification also.

But when i moved to quality system, i am getting output . But when i generate a mail from this. My new field is not populating in mail in QUA system.

I checked the TR also. everything is fine. What will be the reason for not getting the new field in Mail notification ? Please help me to find out this

3 REPLIES 3

mmcisme1
Active Contributor

A couple of places to look:
SOST - this will display the message as it is in SAP. If it looks good - it's something to do with your mail service.

SE11 - check your structure

Is there any data that should be going to that field? Did you create a custom table and forget to populate it?

There is ALWAYs debug.

0 Kudos

Also I had a case once when in QA system an enhancement somehow failed to activate. The code was there but the enhancement was not called. I have no reasonable explanation for this but simply creating another transport for the same object solved this.

0 Kudos

Thnks for ur reply.

Its not problem with SOST

i have succesfully moved to QUA system.

After comparing the code both in DEV and Qua systems by debugging we came to know that one table which is somehow having the PO number is not yet moved to Qua.Once after releasing the TR, its working fine.

New Po number is populating in the mail notification with data

Regards,

Swapna