Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New custom screen for LM80 transaction

0 Kudos

Hi friends,

Can any one of you guide me to develop new screen and assign the same in LM80 trnasaction ?

My requirement is, i need to replace the standard SAP screen in LM80 with new screen

Thanks in advance

Regards,

Niranjankumar Ramamoorthy

2 REPLIES 2

0 Kudos

Hi Rakshith Gore ,

Thanks for your prompt response.

I am unable to track your reply properly. System shows a message that "The item does not exist. It may have been deleted."

Could you please reply the same again

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Niranjankumar Ramamoorthy

0 Kudos

Hi Niranjan,

Basically if you want to add the fields to standard RF screen from LMOB function group, SAP has provided a screen exit for the customer enhancement.

But in your case, for LM80 transaction there is no screen exits provided so now you left with option to copy the entire program and do the necessary changes to meet requirement.

OR

If the new screen you want to design has less fields then use the enhancement framework to add relevant code in the FM L_SER_DELIVERY_NUMBER.

> Implicit Enhancement at the starting of function module can be used to call your custom screen, as per standard populate E_VBELN and E_FCODE

Now for other fields i need more information like the field names and the use of those fields in further logic of LM80.