Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material Master field changes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All ,

I have a set of material master data (30 fields) to be sent through an idoc through a batch program .

I only have to send those materials which were changed ,changed in the sense ,only if these 30 fields are changed,the idoc should be sent .

I know the table CDHDR table gives if any material is changed,but my requirement should be filtered to only these fields .

Can you help me

Thanks .

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi...

use the change pointers concept. it will sent only fields what are all changed.

Go to Transaction BD50 and activate the message type "Matmas"

Go to transaction BD52 and select the 30 fields what are all you wnat and delete remaining fields.

set BD21 transaction in background so that it will sent idoc automatically whenever there is a change happened in the 30 fileds only.

please get back to me if you need further assistance.

Regards,

Lokeswari.

3 REPLIES 3

PedroGuarita
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You will have to join with table CDPOS which has the fields changed and what values were changed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

ALE with MATMAS considered?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi...

use the change pointers concept. it will sent only fields what are all changed.

Go to Transaction BD50 and activate the message type "Matmas"

Go to transaction BD52 and select the 30 fields what are all you wnat and delete remaining fields.

set BD21 transaction in background so that it will sent idoc automatically whenever there is a change happened in the 30 fileds only.

please get back to me if you need further assistance.

Regards,

Lokeswari.