Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locking of PT60 (time evaluation) on the basis of payroll status

bibhuti_khamari
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

My requirement is : During time evaluation PT60 it will check the payroll period and in that payroll period if date('Forced recalculation as of' and 'Evaluation up to' dates ) is greater than equal to 20 then error should be shown during PT60 run.

Kindly suggest .

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

bibhuti_khamari
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I got the control there in the exit HRPTIM04 . but i need values of 'Forced recalculation as of' and 'Evaluation up to' field values from the input screeen of pt60 in the exit for my purpose to get solved.

5 REPLIES 5

former_member209703
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You may use the EXIT HRPTIM04 via CMOD and place your code on the include ZXP01U02 (FM EXIT_RPTEDT00_001)

See if it helps.

Regards

bibhuti_khamari
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Jose,

This exit is not working for me . I activated and put a break point in that exit but while running PT60 its not getting triggered.

0 Kudos

That's strange. Are you sure everything is active? Have you created the project in CMOD and assigned the corresponding enhacenment?

You can try to set a break in the point of the code where the USER-EXIT is triggered.

RPTEDT00 Line 3237

PERFORM USER_EXIT_001 USING PABRJ  PABRP.                 "PH4K022788
  IF PER-ENDDA GT END_DATE.            "Falls ganzer Monat noch nicht
    MOVE END_DATE TO PER-ENDDA.        "ausgewertet => nicht alles andr.
    APPEND PER.

bibhuti_khamari
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I got the control there in the exit HRPTIM04 . but i need values of 'Forced recalculation as of' and 'Evaluation up to' field values from the input screeen of pt60 in the exit for my purpose to get solved.

0 Kudos

You can have those fields you need by accessing the memory area

*&---------------------------------------------------------------------*
*&  Include           ZXP01U02
*&---------------------------------------------------------------------*

FIELD-SYMBOLS: <begda> type begda,
               <ENDDA> TYPE ENDDA.

assign: ('(RPTIME00)BEGDATE') to <begda>,
        ('(RPTIME00)ENDDATE') to <endda>.