Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue in enhancement in Me31k tcode

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I need to add 50 custom fields at item level of ME31k tcode.As there is no such space at item level screen.So i created new screen as dialog screen in function group XM06 to add my z fields.When i create single item in ME31k tcode and enter data in dailog screen then my user exit save the screen data in database but when i create multiple items then user exit save data only for latest item.

I am using EXIT_SAPMM06E_018 exit to save my data in database.

Please let me know what needs to done.

Regards,

Mohit

3 REPLIES 3

anup_deshmukh4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hello

Enhancement MM06E005 has to be implemented More over you have fifty fields and a subscreen 211 will have to be created ,

May be you have to accommodate your fields on a TABSTRIP or you also get a scroll bar automatically my be you can avoide the tabstip. in Exit you have mentioned just move Currosponding Zee fields in CI_EKPODB to teh passing structure . of the exit you have written ,

Hope this helps

Edited by: Anup Deshmukh on Sep 20, 2011 1:44 PM

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mohit,

This is EXIT_SAPMM06E_018 import data from customer sub screen.Please check the loops in your code.

Regards,

Madhu.

0 Kudos

HI,

This user exit update only one line item.Not multiple.I am using as below:

MOVE-CORRESPONDING gl_ekpo_ci TO e_ci_ekpo.

and e_ci_update = 'X'.

even i tried loop endloop. but it updates only last line item.

Regards,

Mohit