Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there any Possibility to recover deleted entries from Z-Table ?

0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have one Z-table with 5 fields which are all Primary key field. For the client requirement i made changes 2 fields as the primary key and remaining fields are the normal. After making changes all the records was deleted from the Z-Table automatically.

How we can recover deleted entries from Z-Table ?

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

No way to recover, although if logging of changes in table is allowed check in SCU3 for the lost data.

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you use SE14 to adapt the table (with keep data), in this case were some duplicates generated due to reduction of keys (don'"t expect keeping 2 records with same keys) did you ask basis if they can recover data from data logging or from some save?

Regards,
Raymond

iftah_peretz
Active Contributor

Copy your data from a different environment. If you did this directly on Production system, you are probably fired by now - so the issue is resolved either way on your end.

0 Kudos

My thoughts as well! Backups, and testing in non-production systems would have shown this. Hopefully Chinna adds this to their lessons learned...