Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

interactive alv

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

i have created an alv report through module pool... hw where should i do the coding for the secondary list ...

i have done coding for basic list in the screen 100... and also tell me where should i declare class and methods for the secondary list...

Pls reply asap..

Thanks & Regards

Ashu Singh.

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

ashu your output is in ALV grid or in ALV list?

0 Kudos

Hi,

it is through class concept.. using call method..

Thnaks & Regards

Ashu Singh.

0 Kudos

Yes ashu it is through class concept. I am not asking your approach, i am asking what is the formate of your output is it ALV grid or ALV list.

Becasue i think you are displaying the output in ALV grid. In grid we are not able to display secondary list like that. It is entairly list concept.

You mention that i have done coding for basic list in the screen 100. So, you are displaying your output in grid.

Do one thing create another screen and call it when double click the record. Display the detailed information in second screen.

0 Kudos

Hi Maheshwari,

i m displaying output in grid but my now thing is that how can i use hotspot event for the secondary list in which i suppose to open PDF file...not on double click..

i hope u got my point.. and thanks for giving the reply..waiting for response...

Thanks & Regards

Ashu Singh