Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

incorrect number of pages in spool

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

i generated a smartform to which i created our own pageformat, fonts, barcode, smartstyle. for example if it is showing 100 pages in print preview and when i generated spool request. In sp02 it is showing only 10 pages.

If u had any answer please revert back.

With Regards,

PrasadBabu.

5 REPLIES 5

amit_khare
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Spool display will only give 10 Pages but when you download the spool it will download all 100.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi:

A standard report RSTXPDFT4 which converts the spool request in PDF and then check its preview.

Regards

Shashi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just try to print this sool, it might print all pages.

Regards,

Pranaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is a setting in SP01 which limits the no of pages displayed to 10.

Below is the extract from SAP help for the same :

To avoid having an excessive effect on performance, only the first ten pages of a request are displayed, by default.

You can set the displayed area yourself by choosing Goto ® Display Request ® Settings. In the case of a very long document, you can also display only the last pages. The system can display a maximum of 9,999,999 pages.

However, note that a memory overrun can occur if you set too large a display area.

Mathews

Former Member
0 Kudos

In sp02 goto the menu GOTO-> Display Requests -> SETTINGS,

here u have something as display are where from page and to page have been specified change it to 100 and u can see it in sp02.

кu03B1ятu03B9к