Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC_INPUT_ORDERS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello friends ,

We are using ORDERS04 idoc type and FM IDOC_INPUT_ORDERS . This function module creates sales order via BDC. E!EDP02-IHREZ will be copied to VBKD-IHREZ_E .

The issue is , if for item 0010, E1EDP02-IHREZ is passed and for item 0020 it is not passed from IDOC , The value in E!EDP02-IHREZ for item 0010 is also copied to item 0020 .

If I create sales order using VA01 transaction manually E!EDP02-IHREZ is not copied to item 20 from item 10 . Please let me know if any of you have faced the similar issue like this . This would be of great help .

Thanks in advance .

Regards,

Kiran.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just a quick guess: Could it be that you have the reference on header level and for item 10 (but not for 20), so when you look at the order it looks like item 20 has a reference, but it's just displaying the value from header level? You can easily check also if item 20 actually has a reference by looking at the table contents in VBKD (and that will give you the actual data as opposed to VA03 where you have that display-copy logic).

Anyhow, if that's not the case, then I'd do a quick debug as this shouldn't be a feature. I.e. there's no set/get parameter logic on this field and SAP. So maybe it's filled in the IDoc via some enhancement (e.g. EXIT_SAPLVEDA_001, EXIT_SAPLVEDA_002, etc.): You can easily check this in the debugger by looking at the constructed BDC to see if there's a value present for line 20 or not. If there is none, I'd check next enhancements in the sales order transaction (maybe your customer has custom logic there to do some copying).

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just a quick guess: Could it be that you have the reference on header level and for item 10 (but not for 20), so when you look at the order it looks like item 20 has a reference, but it's just displaying the value from header level? You can easily check also if item 20 actually has a reference by looking at the table contents in VBKD (and that will give you the actual data as opposed to VA03 where you have that display-copy logic).

Anyhow, if that's not the case, then I'd do a quick debug as this shouldn't be a feature. I.e. there's no set/get parameter logic on this field and SAP. So maybe it's filled in the IDoc via some enhancement (e.g. EXIT_SAPLVEDA_001, EXIT_SAPLVEDA_002, etc.): You can easily check this in the debugger by looking at the constructed BDC to see if there's a value present for line 20 or not. If there is none, I'd check next enhancements in the sales order transaction (maybe your customer has custom logic there to do some copying).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Data are saved in table VBKD, this is very unique table in SAP, it save header record and also item record in the same table.

Header record has POSNR = '000000'

If you maintain IHREZ just for HEADER, information is saved in this record and if you have item it is show as item IHREZ, but it is actually Header IHREZ.

But if you populate IHREZ on item level, it will show IHREZ just for item you create through IDOC INPUT FUNCTION.

Populate E1EDKA-IHREZ, it will update header IHREZ and it will be shared by items

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.