Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to view all requests in given TR nos.?

0 Kudos

I have a requirement of finding all the requests present in a given TR number.

Additionally i would also like to loop into the resultant requests to get the objects. Is the whole scenario possible only through the abap programming?

Regards

SR

8 REPLIES 8

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

A little clarification: there are two "containers" to contain lists of objects: transport requests AKA change requests (the most important container) and tasks (each task belongs to one user and to one transport request).

Either you're talking about "tasks present in a given TR number" or about the transport requests which are included in other TRs and have a R3TR COMM entry. Most probably you're talking about tasks.

0 Kudos

Hello,i am talking about change requests container,i.e. transport requests.

cdprasanna
Active Participant

Check tables E070, E071 and E07t tables

0 Kudos

Or you can check FM TR_GET_OBJECTS_OF_REQ_AN_TASKS

Thanks.

In table E070, tasks and transport requests are all mixed together, their IDs are in column TRKORR.

You may distinguish them by checking the column STRKORR, which has an initial value for transport requests, but contains the ID of the parent transport request for tasks.

0 Kudos

yes,we can use STRKORR field for differentiating between tasks and TR.(TR have no value in STRKORR field,whereas tasks will have value of TR)

But my requirement is when i give TR as input,name or id of all the tasks inside the given TR should be displayed. Also i want to loop inside each of the obtained tasks and perform different operations. Is this scenario possible through ABAP coding?

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I understand that you're talking about transport requests, but are you talking about:

• tasks inside transport requests
  • OR object lists of transport requests imported into other transport requests (R3TR COMM entries)

?

i am talking about tasks inside transport requests.