Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to update values in table maintenance generator?

prathap_bavanasi
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

How to update changed time and changed date in table maintenance generator.

Regards,

Prathap

Moderator Message: Please go through the available documents in SCN wiki or search in Google.

Message was edited by: Kesavadas Thekkillath

8 REPLIES 8

former_member196331
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Question did not understood. Where you want to update .

0 Kudos

Hi i am created one table emp id ,Emp name ,Created date,created time ,changed date and changed time , i have done to create record and am not able to update the changed time and changed date in taable.

Regards,

Prathap

0 Kudos

Normally you can update in Sm30 , Not able to update means what, is the fields are in non editable mode. Any screen short. If you share it is better to understood.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prathap,

Once you create Table maintenance generator, In same screen navigate to menu: Environment-> Modifications->Events.

Here need to maintain events. Events details you can get by using F4 help. And create a routine for it. There you can update whatever fields you want.

For your case, Event 01 or 05 can be useful.

Regards,

Hardik

0 Kudos

Hi Patel ,

In the below pic i need to update changed date and changed time.

Regards,

Prathap.

0 Kudos

In Sm30 If you open  Try to change the Row What will happens.

0 Kudos

All are key fields ?

0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you share exact structure of table like keys and  component type? Also steps how you are trying to modify content.

Regards,

Hardik.