Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to update PO invoice plan?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I need to update Start-date and End-date of PO's invoice plan, the two dates storage in a Z-table.

Anyone who can tell me which function module I should use or how I can achieve this functionality.

Thanks very much!

Best Regards.

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

use instruction UPDATE for that. Read online documentation on how it works but it is like this:

update your_table set start_date = sy-datum

where your_conditions.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You didn't mention about the link of your Z table to PO Invoice. I think it must be updated in any user Exit while crating PO. If not there must be some Z program for it. Even z program doesn't exist, you need to write a zprogram if you want to update it after creation of PO Invoice or if you want to update your z table while creating invoice, you need to write code in user exit.

Kumar.

Edited by: kumar kaduri on Jun 29, 2009 11:17 AM

0 Kudos

>

> Hi,

>

> You didn't mention about the link of your Z table to PO Invoice. I think it must be updated in any user Exit while crating PO. If not there must be some Z program for it. Even z program doesn't exist, you need to write a zprogram if you want to update it after creation of PO Invoice or if you want to update your z table while creating invoice, you need to write code in user exit.

>

> Kumar.

>

> Edited by: kumar kaduri on Jun 29, 2009 11:17 AM

Hi Kumar

Sorry I haven't describe it clearly.

First I create a PO with Invoice Plan, but the Start-date and End-date is estimated.

Then vendor will send the actual dates of invoice plan, and these data will be stored in Ztable.

Finally a Zprogram will be executed to update the Start-date and End-date of the invoice plan.

I need to write code in the Zprogram to realize this functionality.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I tried to use FM 'BILLING_SCHEDULE_MAINTAIN', and FPLA_NEW is filled with new DATEs, but FPLT_NEW is empty.

I don't know what something is missed. or what else function module should I use?

Thanks a lot.

Edited by: leoshone on Jul 1, 2009 4:33 AM