Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to hide Standard Segments in Standard Idoc Type ORDERs05

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

How to hide Standard Segments in Standard Idoc Type ORDERs05 .Please let me know if there is any EXIT available.Also let me know how we can HIDE Segments

Regards

Avi

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Do the following steps ->

<b>Directly go to the tables

TBD10 and TBD20

using SM30 transaction</b>

and specify which all fields you don't need in the IDOC segement for the message type -> ORDERS, in this case.

Hope this will help.

Please reward suitable points.

Regards

- Atul

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Which SAP is currently used. ? What's the purpose behind this ?

Regards

- Atul

0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

In ECC 5.0, i have to generate an IDOC with standard idoc type orders05,but as per the requirement I don't need all the segments in the IDOC type.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to make use of filtering using tcode bd64 at distribution model level. you can also make use of filtering by using tcode bd53 and bd59.

Reward useful answers.

Regards,

shrita sharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

U can get this thru segment filtering. Go to Bd56. enter the msg type for which you want to set the segment filtering.

select the segments and enter the partner type and sender system and role as AG/WE/LF and receiver and segment type and save the entries.

Regards

Kannaiah

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Do the following steps ->

<b>Directly go to the tables

TBD10 and TBD20

using SM30 transaction</b>

and specify which all fields you don't need in the IDOC segement for the message type -> ORDERS, in this case.

Hope this will help.

Please reward suitable points.

Regards

- Atul