Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to get po item condition type according schema group

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi experts,

i want to get po item condition type according schema group.

for example, in xk03, if the "schema group, vendor"in purchasing data view is set to 'Z3', in the purchase order which is made for this vendor, the po item's gross price condition type is hwxx.

if the "schema group, vendor" is set to 'Z2', the po item's gross price condition type is pbxx.

my question is : how to get po item condition type according schema group?

hunger for ur advice and thanks a lot!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

several steps you need to go

1. you need to get the purcahsing group schema against your purchasing group from table T024E.

2. get the vendor group schema from vendor master data table LFxxxxxx

3. get the pricing schema from table TMKS via the selection criteria purchasing group schema and vendor group schema

4. go to the table T683S via inputing Usage, application and pricing determination procedure.

5. now you got it.

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Li,

i think u need to ask Functional Guys to give some clues on it.

bcos it comes from config only.

regards

PP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

several steps you need to go

1. you need to get the purcahsing group schema against your purchasing group from table T024E.

2. get the vendor group schema from vendor master data table LFxxxxxx

3. get the pricing schema from table TMKS via the selection criteria purchasing group schema and vendor group schema

4. go to the table T683S via inputing Usage, application and pricing determination procedure.

5. now you got it.