Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to edit sapscripts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Developer guys,

I am from MM and I need your help. I want to know how to edit Sap scripts in SE71? I want to add some additional data in the 'Footer line' for the form for our Purchase Order.

Many thanks & Regards,

Madan

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

if that is a standard script then we cannot change. we can only change scripts starting with Y or Z.

go to SE71 --> enter script name > Change>

click on windows... go to the window which you want to change and change that.. save and activate..

if that is a standard script then take a copy (but you need to change the program name to new name where ever original program is used ... i mean where ever you want your changes to reflect in NACE transaction..etc).. into a Z-script and make chnages in z-script. activate and use z-script for further use.

Former Member
0 Kudos

go to SE71

enter the SAPScript name

Open the script in edit mode

go to the desired pagewindow (in your case Footer)

double click on the window and click on TextElement (F9) button

in the editor window write your code to print the desired data...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madan

In the script of yours u can find the windows where the footer text is written

i hope the footer window is created in your case it wil be at the bottom of the layout

check that window and go to the standard text editor and u can edit the text there for the footer lines..

Hope this help u

Reward points if useful

Regards

Sreenivas

0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for your replys. I tried going into SE71 and put in my Z-form that needs editting. But once I click 'change', the system is giving out an error asking 'Choose a change request with target system AFQ'

Message no. TK 511

Diagnosis

The selected change request AFEK935326 has target system .

However, the objects you edit can only be recorded in change requests with the target system AFQ.

The correct target system is determined from the development class and transport layer to which the object concerned belongs.

System Response

The selected change request AFEK935326 is not used to record the objects.

Procedure

Either choose a different change request or change the target system of the change request AFEK935326.

From the prompt window for change requests, you can display all requests you can use by choosing Own requests.

Alternatively, you can create a new request by choosing Create request.

For more information, see the SAP Library under BC - Basis Components -> Change and Transport System .

Could you pls tell me how to change the request to correct one?

Regards,

Suneel