Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to call next page from secondary window in Smartforms?

sandeep_gvv2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All,

This looks very simple.to explain in detail as...

I am working on one of the smart form changes In my scenario For one Finished goods PO there will be multiple Stock transfer orders and sales orders and form needed to be like At header level Finished goods PO details like Plant and vendor addresses and header text need to be displayed I am keeping this details at the top in secondary window.

Under main window i need to get the pegged details of that finished goods Purchase order and i need to convert smart form output to PDF format and need to send this PDF file through Outbound proxy to receiver system.

I have struck at a point like All finished goods PO details like plant and vendor address and header text are maintained in a secondary window and related pegged details under main window.

so i am planning like for one Finished goods Purchase order related header and item details in one page wise. Like for suppose if i have 5 Finished goods PO's 5 pages with related pegged items.

But we can use the 'COMMAND' keyword in smartform to trigger to next page based on at end of each item. But this condition we can keep in Main window but for header details are under secondary window. we can't use command keyword under secondary window Then how to solve this i have tried some alternative things but i am not able to do this.

Can anyone Pls help me on this .Pls find the screen shot how it was coming as of now...

6 REPLIES 6

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor

I don't understand. Can you draw what you expect?

NB: no need to talk about PDF if it's not the question, keep things simple.

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank you.

But could you gray out customer and vendor name, address, PO number in screenshots? (and other possible sensitive private data)

Also, don't post comments as an "answer", because SAP says below: "you should only submit an answer..."

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I don't understand why you "need" to execute "next page" from a secondary window. As you say, as you know, it's not possible. Why don't you do "next page" from the main window, after each "PO line"?

sandeep_gvv2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Sandra,I think you are not clear about what I am asking.

For a single finished goods purchase order has multiple purchase orders.

So I'm displaying purchase orders details in main window and finished goods orders under secondary window at header level.

If there are multiple finished goods orders so then the problem comes for me purchase orders data will go to next page and I have attached screenshot at top of there are multiple finished orders so to avoid this I am thinking to keep condition like to display for a single Finished goods orders and it's related orders in one page.

So if you have any alternative approach to do this please let me know.

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

sorry I was not clear, I mean please hide the names of the persons, companies, addresses, PO numbers, prices, because they may be considered as privacy-sensitive data (I'm not sure about what is to be hidden, but it's more or less what I proposed).

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You're right, I really don't understand what you ask. Can't you just draw what you expect? (fast to do and easier to understand)