Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP with VOFM transaction formulas and price determination requirement

0 Kudos

Hello guys, how are you?

In transaction setup V/08, there is a Z * schema with condition types ZFxx and ZSxx.

Starting from a sales document, it is required to calculate prices for specific conditions (ZFxx and ZSxx) with KOMK-ERDAT instead of KOMK-PRSDT, is this possible?

I created formulas in VOFM transaction, but I have not been able to find a positive result

- Requirements > Pricing > Nr 901

- Formula > Condition Value > Nr 901

Please I need your help ASAP.

Thanks in advance!

2 REPLIES 2

Abinathsiva
Active Contributor

Hi,

VOFM Routing can help only with sy-subrc values - based on conditions can change the sy-subrc value so, required access sequence will be triggered - in access sequence can maintain percentage of maintained price...

0 Kudos

Hi S Abinath,

I understand what you mention, however what I need is to be able to affect the calculation behavior of some conditions into the scheme (not all). Currently it uses the Price Date value to obtain the values configured in VK11 / VK13 and it is required that, for some cases, the Invoice Date value (KOMK-ERDAT) be used to fetch the information from VK11 / VK13, instead of the Price Date.

1. Is it possible to use an exit to modify the data?
2. Should value conditions be used to perform the calculation?
3. Is there any other solution I can try to apply?

Thanks in advance!