Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Header Pricing conditions in BAPI function module

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am using BAPI function module BAPI_SALESDOCU_CREATEFROMDATA1 to create sales orders through program.

It is working fine with item level pricing conditions.

But my requirement is ... I need to update few pricing conditon types in item level and one in header level.

Could you please help me where I need to pass header pricing conditions. Please help me.

CALL FUNCTION 'BAPI_SALESDOCU_CREATEFROMDATA1'

EXPORTING

SALESDOCUMENT = SALESDOCUMENT

SALES_HEADER_IN = SALES_HEADER_IN

• SALES_HEADER_INX =

• SENDER =

BINARY_RELATIONSHIPTYPE = 'VORL'

• INT_NUMBER_ASSIGNMENT = ' '

IMPORTING

SALESDOCUMENT_EX = SALESDOCUMENT_EX

TABLES

RETURN = RETURN

SALES_ITEMS_IN = SALES_ITEMS_IN

• SALES_ITEMS_INX =

SALES_PARTNERS = SALES_PARTNERS

SALES_SCHEDULES_IN = SALES_SCHEDULES_IN

• SALES_SCHEDULES_INX =

SALES_CONDITIONS_IN = SALES_CONDITIONS_IN.

• SALES_CFGS_REF =

• SALES_CFGS_INST =

• SALES_CFGS_PART_OF =

• SALES_CFGS_VALUE =

• SALES_CFGS_BLOB =

• SALES_CCARD =

• KEY_TABLE =

Thanks in advance.

Raghu

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member156446
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

generally pricing conditions are better created using SAP functionality...

SAP will create the condition records using KALSM ( pricing procedure ) as per the configuration of the pricing procedure the values will be calculated and saved in conditions tab.

3 REPLIES 3

former_member156446
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

generally pricing conditions are better created using SAP functionality...

SAP will create the condition records using KALSM ( pricing procedure ) as per the configuration of the pricing procedure the values will be calculated and saved in conditions tab.

0 Kudos

Any ides?

0 Kudos

If the correct configuration allows for manual entry of the condition type you want to populate, You can map your value using

' ORDER_CONDITIONS_IN' . If item level map line number, cond step number of the condition type in your pricing procedure, your condition type you are using, condition value you are sending into the system, currency, and cond unit. If it is a header condition, then send in 000000 as the item number. You can also consider using BAPI_SALESORDER_CREATEFROMDAT2