Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

grey colour tab with some sap id which is not selectable in vk12

former_member1269750
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

we have some users for which vk13 ..eniveronment-->changes-->Per condition record.

Per condition record is grey in colour. so cannt select and see changes per c.record by that user. how shall i solve this issue?

Thanks

Sachin

5 REPLIES 5

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check with the basis person on this issue. The report program RV16ACHD, which shows changes per condition record is probably restricted to user profile.

Regards,

0 Kudos

Hi Shiva

That changes in c.record can be seen from others .i profile. I think some parameter needs to maintain in user profile.or may be some auth.missing.

Willcheck with basis team.

If you think anymore cause, pls write

Thanks

Sachin

former_member1269750
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

we have copied auth of that user to another sap id in testing client. testing. still issue is there

is there any parameter should consider for possible cause. please guide

thanks

Sachin

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Moved from SAP ERP SD Billing to Security

Rajesh_Naik
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

Just to make sure if it is security or not, my questions would be as follows:

1. Could you please provide SAP_ALL for the user, and check if the option becomes available for the user. If yes, then please take help of the basis or security administrator to trace the authorizations (using ST01 authorization trace) that are being called when the option is being clicked. That would be the authorization to be provided to the user for whom it is not working. If no, then possibly this is not an authorization issue. However please check my second question.

2. Is it working for any of the users? If yes, then please check the parameters that are being set up for the user, in the parameter tab.

If not, there might be other avenues to look for, but at least you could strike authorization issues off the list.

Thanks,

Rajesh