Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Function Module rltd. help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have created one custom FM. In that function module i have declared one Import Table. Now basing on the entry in that Import Table i need to run one BDC. But while i was trying to write the code for the BDC in the 'Source Code' tab of that FM; some error is throwing.

In this regard i want to know wheater its possible, to run the BDC in the background or not.

Plz suggest asap.

Thanks

Sangram

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

TRY Activating all the includes and and function group and related to the function module at once. if not it will show errors...

Reward points if usefull.

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sangram,

You can run BDC in background.

Regards,

Atish

0 Kudos

Hi Atish,

In fact i have written the BDC code in the source code. But while i am trying to actvate the FM, its giving me some errors. Actually there are no. of perfoms statements in BDC program. While i am trying to write the main perform statements inside the source code, its give errors.

In this respect i am finding no solutions to this error.

Suggest, if you can find any soln.

Thanks

Sangram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are using Gui_upload FM in the code, It wont execute in back ground mode

Pra

Former Member
0 Kudos

TRY Activating all the includes and and function group and related to the function module at once. if not it will show errors...

Reward points if usefull.