Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FM/table to get the status profile of the selected task in QM02 notifications

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Team,

Is there any table or FM to get the get the status profile of the selected task in QM02 notifications

Thanks

K

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello SANTOSH

• Get OBJNR value of your task from table QMSM by inputting values
    • QMNUM (Notification no.)
    • QSMNUM(Task no.) -- This is number in the first column of the Tasks
  • Input this OBJNR value into Table JSTO which gives you the Status Profile value in the field STSMA (Means you will get your CAPA_TSK here)

Note:

• If you want further Status values then you need table TJ30T to have user statuses by inputting the STSMA value and SPRAS values as 'E' .
  • I could not find suitable fm to retrieve the above information.

Hope this helps you.

Regards

KJogeswaraRao

5 REPLIES 5

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello SANTOSH

• QMNUM (Notification no.)
    • QSMNUM(Task no.) -- This is number in the first column of the Tasks
  • Input this OBJNR value into Table JSTO which gives you the Status Profile value in the field STSMA (Means you will get your CAPA_TSK here)

Note:

• If you want further Status values then you need table TJ30T to have user statuses by inputting the STSMA value and SPRAS values as 'E' .
  • I could not find suitable fm to retrieve the above information.

Hope this helps you.

Regards

KJogeswaraRao

0 Kudos

Hello Santosh,

• Pass the OBJNR value to the FM STATUS_READ and this FM returns all the status of your object and everything.

Thanks,Sateesh

0 Kudos

• I don't think STATUS_READ gives him the value he required which is Status Profile STSMA .
  • I would have suggested that first if it gives. Have you gone through his post?
  • And have you checked the FM to see what all it gives?

0 Kudos

Jogeswarao Rao,

• STATUS_READ FM also gives the status profile name STSMA
  • This FM also doing what you have suggested like select JSTO table.

I know what values this FM returns and what it takes the inputs.

I am passing the OBJNR value and get status profile and status value

please find below screen shots.

Thanks,Sateesh

0 Kudos

Sateesh

• Thank you for correcting me. Sorry, that's a gross lapse from my side that I could not see the Export parameters which were in front of me in SE37.
  • If the author's interest is only to get Status Profile then, your post is the 'Correct answer'
  • In case he needs Status details, then there is again some information to be needed to know.
  • That is, the table here gives total list of System status and User statuses in the form of codes not in texts.
  • So, in order to get the User statuses in the text form, he needs to do the exercise suggested in my post with table TJ30T using the STSMA value he gets for STATUS_READ.

Thanks you & Regards

KJogeswaraRao