Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exit in f-26 or f-28

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I'm looking for an exit in f-26, f-28 txns for assigning the Sold-To party customer number in the “Assignment”(BSEG-ZUONR) field for “incoming payments” like partial payments, Finance charges, etc

I've tried all the relevant exits in the package "FBAS" but in vain. Any ideas?

The exits that i've tried are

EXIT_SAPLF050_003

EXIT_SAPLF050_005

EXIT_SAPLF050_008

EXIT_SAPLF050_010

EXIT_SAPLF051_003

EXIT_SAPLV60B_002

Message was edited by:

Rajesh

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Which do you want to modify - the sold to or assignment?

Rob

12 REPLIES 12

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

U can use the substitution to update the attributions (ZUONR): trx OBBH

Max

0 Kudos

Hi Max,

i'm looking for an exit, seems they've already tried the substitution option.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Which do you want to modify - the sold to or assignment?

Rob

0 Kudos

Hi Rob,

I want to modify the Assignment field(BSEG-ZUONR)

0 Kudos

Then so long as there is an entry in table GB01 for BSEG-ZUONR with BEXCLUDE blank, you should be able to do a substitution.

Rob

0 Kudos

I'm trying to create a substitution, confused whether to create STEP or RULE, any inputs will be helpful to me

0 Kudos

Now, i've successfully created a substitution, in which i've assigned the value of BSEG-KUNNR to BSEG-ZUONR, i.e., BSEG-ZUONR = BSEG-KUNNR, but the system is assigning the value of Payer, is there anyway to assign the value of Ship-to-Party to the assignment field through substitution.

0 Kudos

Have you checked note 842318?

Rob

0 Kudos

BSEG-KUNNR contains the payer information. You will probably write a logic to get the sold to party information (based on your SD document)

0 Kudos

Now that i've created a substitution exit for assigning ship-to-party to the assignment field (BSEG-ZUONR) with the following details

EXITS-NAME = 'U9012'.

EXITS-PARAM = C_EXIT_PARAM_FIELD.

EXITS-TITLE = 'Assigning Ship-to-Party to Assignment Field'.

Now, the exit gets triggered when I run the txn "f-26", however the values of the fields BSEG-BELNR, BSEG-AUGBL are initial. How can I get these values?

What modifcations should I make in Substituon(prerequisite, substitutions) if I want to change the EXITS-PARAM value to C_EXIT_PARAM_CLASS.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If possible search for some BADI or BTE. To search BADI's, use transaction SMOD whereas for BTE's use FIBF.

Reward points if the answer is helpful.

Regards,

Mukul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the link of how to modify ZUONR using Business transaction events..

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/207835fb-0a01-0010-34b4-fef...

Thanks,

Naren