Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

exit after MIGO POST

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI experts,

Is there any exit in MIGO after post to print a label which is linked to material doc number.please answer to my query.

Rewards are gaurenteed,

regds,

AK.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Few of the exits are :

MBCF0002

MBCF0005

MBCF0006

MBCF0007

MBCF0009

MBCF0010

MBCF0011

MB_CF001

check these two BADI's :

MB_MIGO_BADI

MB_MIGO_ITEM_BADI : this will give you the PO and the items related data also,

Regards,

Deepu.K

9 REPLIES 9

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Few of the exits are :

MBCF0002

MBCF0005

MBCF0006

MBCF0007

MBCF0009

MBCF0010

MBCF0011

MB_CF001

check these two BADI's :

MB_MIGO_BADI

MB_MIGO_ITEM_BADI : this will give you the PO and the items related data also,

Regards,

Deepu.K

0 Kudos

HI ALL,

NO where it is getting siopped. i checked by puttin gbreak-point in all the exits.

And one of the BADI. I need an exit or BADI which will contain the mat DOC Num by the time i wil call my screen bcs i need to pass the matdocnum to that screen.

please suggest.

AK,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

There are the BADI MB_DOCUMENT_BADI and the exit EXIT_SAPLMBMB_001

Max

alejandro_bindi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This are all MIGO-related Exits/BADIs on 4.6c

Enhancement                                                                                
MBCFC004                                Maintenance of batch specifications for goods movements        
MBCFC003                                Maintenance of batch master data for goods movements           
MBCF0010                                Customer exit: Create reservation BAPI_RESERVATION_CREATE1     
MBCF0009                                Filling the storage location field                             
MBCF0007                                Customer function exit: Updating a reservation                 
MBCF0011                                Read From RESB and RKPF For Print List in  MB26                
MBCF0002                                Customer function exit: Segment text in material doc. item     
MBCF0005                                Material document item for goods receipt/issue slip            
MBCF0006                                Customer function for WBS element                                                                                
Business Add-in                                                                                
MB_DOCUMENT_UPDATE                      BADI when updating material document: MSEG and MKPF            
MB_DOCUMENT_BADI                        BADIs when creating a material document                        
MB_CIN_MM07MFB7                         BAdI for India Version exit in include MM07MFB7                
MB_CIN_MM07MFB7_QTY                     Proposal of quantity from Excise invoice in GR                 
MB_CIN_LMBMBU04                         posting of gr                                                  

I would try with MB_DOCUMENT_BADI and MB_CIN_LMBMBU04

Regards

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There are BADI in the material document posting process :

MB_DOCUMENT_BADI "BADIs when creating a material document"

MB_DOCUMENT_UPDATE "BADI when updating material document: MSEG and MKPF"

Look at Method MB_DOCUMENT_UPDATE in definition MB_DOCUMENT_BADI.

Regards

0 Kudos

HI Raymod,

I put a break-point there in the said method.Its not getting triggred.

0 Kudos

Did you activate an implementation of the method; a break point in the definition wont have any effect.

Go to SE19 and create an implementation of the definition.

Be aware that the method will be called in update task (when then final document is actually written in database)

Regards

0 Kudos

Look at <a href="http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/EN/eb/3e7cf4940e11d295df0000e82de14a/frameset.htm">Implementing a Business Add-In</a>

Regards

0 Kudos

Anil,

As Raymond said, you must implement the Badi definition, and then put a BREAK <your username> statement in the relevant method. If you don't know which to use, just put it in everyone.

Then activate the implementation, and finally open a new mode and try posting.

Also, check for filters and see if Badi supports multiple active implementations, in the definition atributes. Maybe there's already an active one so your's is not.