Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exclude the Rejected Line items net values in calculating Header Net Value

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

In sales order i have 10 line items, in which i'm rejecting 2 lin items. Net value in header level should be automatically changed

based. Net value at header should be sum of only 8 items means exclude the rejected line items to calculate Header net value.

I have got the include MV45AFZZ so pls suggest on how to achieve the requirement.

Thanks

Bhuvana

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

andrea_olivieri
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

in my opinion you have to customize properly the "Reaaon of Rejection" (view V_TVAG) without any coding.

With the "Statistical Values" indicator the system takes (or not) the value of an item into account when it determines the total value of a document.

Regards,

Andrea

2 REPLIES 2

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

See Note 201830 - Calculation of the net price of an item. Perhaps it gives any idea if you didn't know it.

Regards

Eduardo

andrea_olivieri
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

in my opinion you have to customize properly the "Reaaon of Rejection" (view V_TVAG) without any coding.

With the "Statistical Values" indicator the system takes (or not) the value of an item into account when it determines the total value of a document.

Regards,

Andrea