Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while opening a screen painter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am trying to modify a screen in SE80. But when i am clicking on the screen painter it shows 'EU_SCRP_WN32 : timeout during allocate / CPIC-CALL: 'ThSAPCMRCV'

Message no. 37033. Please let me know how to resolve this issue. Thanks a lot for your help!

Regards,

Priti

10 REPLIES 10

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

U should try to install the gui again or re-install the component for the screen painter.

Max

former_member598013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Priti,

This issue is related to the BASIS. Please contact your Basis people....this might resolve your issue.

0 Kudos

This issue is resolved. thanks a lot for your reply.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot. You need to install 3 files in sap dir to get the proper screen painter.

0 Kudos

0 Kudos

Hi,

i am also getting the same problem can u please share the solution.

Thanks,

Shaik shadulla.

0 Kudos

Hi,

i am also getting the same problem can u please share the solution.

Thanks,

Shaik shadulla.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, I get the same Problem and Message on my Minisap System !

I am unable to run any Dynpro.

Please be so kind and also send me the 3 Files.

Thanks

Detlef

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have the same problem.

Please tell me how to fix it!

0 Kudos

For the Future Problem Facers:

I too faced the same problem and the below steps helped me.

You can check the completeness of the program installation by starting the program gneux.exe locally in the SAPGUI directory (for example, by double-clicking on the program name in the Explorer window).The Layout Editor is displayed with German texts and an empty drawing area for the pseudo screen EUSPDYND 0000.

If the installation is not complete, an error dialog box provides information regarding the cause of the error, for example, sometimes the DLL eumfcdll.dll is missing after reinstalling the SAPGUI. For example, the eumfcdll.dll DLL was sometimes missing after the SAPGUI was reinstalled.