Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Occured while genrating ABAP Repository Objects for Database Table

Yogeshwaran
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

while genrating ABAP Repository Objects for Database Table for CDS RAP 

I am getting below error

Error : An exception of type 'CX_SY_ITAB_LINE_NOT_FOUND' occurred, that was not caught anywhere in the call hierarchy. It was not handled locally or declared using a RAISING clause.

Yogeshwaran_0-1713334998071.png

I have maintained some data in those table

Kindly suggest to solve this

#ABAP #ADT #ABAP Cloud   #SAP BTP, ABAP environment   #ABAP Connectivity  

5 REPLIES 5

Pandey
Newcomer
0 Kudos

Hi Yogeshwaran,

Can you share more details? Communication logs, table schema, ADT client version etc.?

Nadine_B
Associate
Associate
0 Kudos

Hi Yogeshwaran,

it seems to be an issue in the generation process. Would you please open an incident on corresponding component with system access and share details of your generation request? So we can reproduce the issue directly in the system and provide a fix.

Kind Regards,

Nadine

0 Kudos

Is there any update on this? I am running into the same error message. 

For simple reproduction of the error: I just used MARC table as a starting point for the Object Generator and I am getting this error message.

0 Kudos

Hello,

would you mind to provide the release, on which you use the Object Generator?

However, for a quick solution, the better way is to open an incident on corresponding component with system access. So we can reproduce the issue directly in the system and provide a fix.

Kind Regards,

Nadine

ECIR
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello

It is an ABAP issue.

You are using a coding way generating this error: CX_SY_ITAB_LINE_NOT_FOUND

https://help.sap.com/doc/abapdocu_750_index_htm/7.50/en-US/abentable_expressions.htm

Unfortunately for you a lot of technical consultant work badly by using this coding way, not aware than they need to use a try catch.

There is a better way than using this coding way.