Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dynamic Screen with listbox instantly(without hitting enter)

0 Kudos

Hey, I have a dynamic screen. And in that screen there is a listbox. And screen is changing based on what selected on listbox, so my problem is I select one of listbox item but i have to hit the enter to go to user command.Can I do it when user select list-box item "go to user command".

3 REPLIES 3

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor

I don't know what means "dynamic screen", but if you're talking about a Selection Screen, it has already been asked in the forum.

Please search USER-COMMAND.

TABLES sscrfields.
PARAMETERS ... AS LISTBOX ... USER-COMMAND whatever.
AT SELECTION-SCREEN.
IF sscrfields-ucomm = 'WHATEVER'.
ENDIF.

If it's a general screen, there's the same concept (search again)

0 Kudos

Firstly you'd calm down before answering, people are trying to learn. If you 'READ' my question, what im trying to say is you hhave to hit enter for user-command, I am asking is there any possible way to do it without hitting enter,

Thanks for answer

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do you mean this is a rude sentence? "it has already been asked. Please search USER-COMMAND".

Sorry for that. I mean, this question has already been asked in the forum, search "USER-COMMAND" and you will get many detailed answers, with examples and so on.