Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

display structure window problem for qs41 tcode -BDC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I have a on demand requirement for this-

I have developed a bdc report for tcode qs41.Since it wasnt displaying the display structure window at the time of recording for qs41,i recorded it through shdb.Now when i run the report,by call transaction in foreground,then that display structure window still doesnt get reflected.Morever while recording in shbd,i had ticked the option not a batch input session,after which i got that window,but now how to get this generation or find out whether its captured in report while recording?Is there anything i am missing because i have tried debugging an have come up with a unjustifiable ans.

Please suggest,because its a very important issue.....Ur valuable help is needed and is also appreciated

Thanks in advance

Regards,

Amru

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Excute the report by keeping all screen mode to call transaction statement.

Regards

Srilaxmi

0 Kudos

Hi SriLaxmi,

Firstly thanks for quick reply.

I have exceuted that report with all screens ' A'.

While exceuting it that pane is not geeting reflected and evenif i reprocess the recording again created in Shdb tcode to check whether that window is reflected or not,it gives me correct expected recording.

Anything else ,useful u can suggest?

Thanks,

Amru