Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

dev object not seen in testing client

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have uploaded a sap script form in my development client.

it should ideally reflect in other testing clients also,which is not to be seen?

Also,if i am doing transaction LT31 for transfer orders,and seeing the spool in Sp01,the output has the alignment problem for bar code in print preview.what could be the reason because the status shows the name of SAP std module program which is being used by this transaction LT31.

how can i make my z sap script form to be used for printing and transfer orders in LT31.

please reply.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for replying.

But how to link my z script to the transfer order transaction LT31.

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sap script is client dependent. you have to copy it in testing client ..you can use program RSTXR3TR to transport.

Atul

Himayatullah
Active Participant
0 Kudos

HI,

As SAPScripts are client dependant,you need to copy the request of sapscript in dev region to testing client using scc1 transaction.

Then it will be available in testing client

former_member156446
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

all the changes u made for the script would have been saved in a transport request, use that Tr request in Tr. SCC1 and copy the changes to other clients where you want the changes to reflect.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for replying.

But how to link my z script to the transfer order transaction LT31.

0 Kudos

let your functional team do it... they do it with Tr. Nace and have your zname as output type...

0 Kudos

Ask your Wm functonal consultant to assign the Zform what you created inplace of standard form..

Thanks,

Indra...

former_member364077
Participant
0 Kudos

Ask your WM consultant to assign the Zform which you created in place of Standard form..

Thanks,

Indra