Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery checkbox in ME22N ME23N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

We have been assigned a task.In ME22N , ME23N delivery tab,there is a delivery checkbox which is

ideally active in change mode .We have to allow only certain authenticated users to change the checkbox and for others it should show inactivated in change mode also.

Someone told about a BADI ME_PROCESS_PO_CUST,but it is not present in our SAP system.

Any alternative or way to achieve this ?

Thanx in advance.

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can try with transaction variant SHD0

Regards,

Satya.

0 Kudos

Thanx, i created a Ztransaction variant of ME22N now and removed the delivery checkbox.

My next question is example original transaction is ME22N and variant created is ZME22N.

Can we assign different authorizations to variant (ZME22N) and standard transaction (ME22N) from user access point of view through basis control ?

0 Kudos

Dear experts,

I have tried granting authorization to different users for ME22N and ZME22N separately.

However it doesnot work as variant refers standard transaction so authorization must be given to standard one which means ME22N and ZME22N will work together not mutually exclusive which means my purpose remain defeated.Someone has an idea ??

0 Kudos

yes, we did the like the same in FICO, even it worked well, it left us messy minor issues, like Function Group creation and while applying new patches, we got issue with this new Func Group!!

So, i guess, better go with BADI, if its!!(and i guess, definately there shud b)

to check BADI,

go to SE37,

enter (asterisk)get_cli(asterisk)* and press F4

keep break point,

open new session

execute ur ME22n, ME23n,

it stops at break point,

then u can see the BADIs available/triggering.

right now, i dont hv sap access, so, i can not provide u FM name, its some thing like CX_GET_CLIF_BY_NAME

thanq

Edited by: SAP ABAPer on Feb 1, 2009 6:24 AM