Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DDIC Table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have to create a report using custom table (Z table). This table is already created. I was suggested to create a similar table again as the this Z table, caz whenever it is refrehes with data it prints out the list.

For this particular report, this table is refreshed very frequently and do not want to print the list every time. So I was suggested to create a new table with the same logic but no printing.

I tried to find out find out the reports which are using this table with where-used-list. there are only two reports using this table. One of the report is inserting data into this table but couldnt find out how the print is coming when ever the table is refreshed.

Can any give me any suggestion regarding this. Is there way to find out how to find out from where exactly is the print coming from - any report or routine??

Regards

Hema

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hema,

1. Is there way to find out how to find out from where exactly is the print coming from - any report or routine??

I don't whether i understood your question

properly or not!

The z Programs which u have found out,

it is only from these programs

the print can come.

2. Exactly when does the print out come ?

When somebody runs the z program?

Regards,

Amit M.

former_member188685
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Can you check is there any view(maintenance view) exists for this Ztable.

if so they might be doing any thing to print in that,

when ever any new entry creates....

regards

vijay

0 Kudos

I checked for the maintaince view using sm30. but there is nothing available.

0 Kudos

Then They might have configured some thing for that,

contact BASIS..

Basis Might have configured some thing for that table...

vijay

Lakshmant1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hema,

Check for the WRITE statement in the 2 programs from where the data is getting printed.

Thanks

Lakshman