Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom field needs to be updated for conditions Message Type:COND_A

murali_nk
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All ,

I want to update the custom field in condition record with Idoc ,

message type :COND_A , Basic type:COND_A01.

F.M : IDOC_INPUT_COND_A.

I think wecan pass the custom field in idoc extension to  structure  s_komg(corresponding z field) in the F.M : IDOC_INPUT_COND_A

it will update the condition record.

But whether I need to go for an implicit enhancement only  to pass the custom field to structure s_komg.or is there any other better options.

Thanks & Regards,

Murali Krishnan

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Standard customer-exits are

- Input by using customer exit 002 (FM EXIT_SAPLVKOI_002), which is  called indirectly within FM IDOC_INPUT_COND_A.

- Output by using customer exit 001 (FM EXIT_SAPLVKOE_001), which is called indirectly within FM MASTERIDOC_CREATE_COND_A.

Regards,

Raymond

2 REPLIES 2

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Standard customer-exits are

- Input by using customer exit 002 (FM EXIT_SAPLVKOI_002), which is  called indirectly within FM IDOC_INPUT_COND_A.

- Output by using customer exit 001 (FM EXIT_SAPLVKOE_001), which is called indirectly within FM MASTERIDOC_CREATE_COND_A.

Regards,

Raymond

0 Kudos

Hi Raymond ,

Thanks for your reply !!!

As per your reply my understanding is given below.

Customer exit 001 (FM EXIT_SAPLVKOE_001) can be used to populate the segments in idoc from sending systems.

But However the issue is I am not sure how to update the structure' s_komg ' in the receiving system with the values from the enhanced idoc segments so that condition records can be updated.

Customer exit 002 FM (EXIT_SAPLVKOE_002) does not have 's_komg' structure as one of the parameter.

Can you please help me on how to update s_komg' structure in the receiving system with the segment values.

Thanks & Regards,

Murali Krishnan