Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating smartforms by extracting data from many tables

0 Kudos

Hello friends.

I want those marked with"CAUFV ~ RSNUM = RESB ~ RSNUM" in the photo below to appear in smarform. For example; AUFNR: 800002 contains 1 RSPOS so its table should have 1 row. AUFNR: 800003 contains 3 RSPOS so the table should have 3 rows. There should be one page for each AUFNR. The RESB part on one page should not be on the other page.

But I could not divide the tables into pages according to the order number. What should I do? I hope I was able to explain my problem.

5 REPLIES 5

Abinathsiva
Active Contributor

Hi,

Insert a command inside your Main table, compare order number at New insert Page break condition, this will solve the purpose.

Regards

0 Kudos

Are you talking about this part? I'm a newbie yet. For example, I sort by Rsnum. What exactly should I do? Thank you.

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor

Create a loop node on order, in data tab, define sort criteria with AUFNR, check the box at end of AUFNR. A new node should now appear, under this node add a command node which execute a new-page, add a text node for order. add another loop at same level on reservation...

(Check online documentation)

0 Kudos

Is there any tutorial video for how can i do this? I am newbie yet.

Thanks...

0 Kudos

You can easily find many tutorials on youtube, try keywords such as SmartForms, LOOP, TABLE and tutorial.

(You could perform same search using google for video)