Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating change pointers for the HRMD_A IDoc with Defulting E1P0002

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i have requirement to send the delta changes for (E1P0139,E1P0105,E1P0041 etc.) iDoc along with infotype 0002 (E1P0002).

Currently if i make any changes for info type 0105 then only E1P0105 changes idoc is generating.

But i also want to send E1P0002 by default whatever is dalta or full idoc created.

Please suggest is there a way to defult E1P0002 for any changes.

Thanks

Ali

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raza,

I would suggest to you to try out create reduced message type (e.g. Z_HRMD_A) for HRMD_A in transaction BD53 and set the requiered segment as mandatory. Than use this message type for the distribution via change pointer.

Sme more infos via...

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1464755

KR

Robert

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raza,

I would suggest to you to try out create reduced message type (e.g. Z_HRMD_A) for HRMD_A in transaction BD53 and set the requiered segment as mandatory. Than use this message type for the distribution via change pointer.

Sme more infos via...

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1464755

KR

Robert

0 Kudos

Hi Robert,

Thank you for your reply.

I created the Z_HRMD_A by providing the message type HRMD_A in BD53 as u suggested but not able to bring the green color by selecting segment. it is only changing red to white but not green for mandatory segment.

Can you please explain a bit more...

Raza

0 Kudos

Hi Raza,

red and white is OK.

BD53 is properly for reduction of IDos. There all only requiered segmemnts and fields needs to be select who are needed for the information transfer in order to avoid unnecessary data traffic.

My idea was, that the master data dirtibution via change pointer takes into account settings from BD53 and allowes to make segments mandatory. It need to check out, wheter this way is possible.

If it not will work, please check FM MASTERIDOC_CREATE_SMD_HRMD for enhancement or BaDI

HRALE00OUTBOUND_IDOC to change output bahavior.

KR

Robert

0 Kudos

Hello Raza,

I see this is an old post but I have the exact same requirement; if 0105 is changed I need to also trigger 0002 to be passed in the IDOC.  Were you able to solve this and, if so, can you please share the solution?

Regards,

Pat