Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

convt_no_number

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the multiple selection screen of SU10, when I give input of 9 records it works fine, when I give more then 9 it gives the error convt_no_number.

"unable to interpert "*" as number"

The file does not have any * at all.

Thanks.

Oscar

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member435013
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

try the situation with debugging and configure settings in the debugger. Switch on "System debugging" and "Memory monitoring".

I did so in a similar situation. In the dump with debugging I found the field, that caused the dump.

regards

Walter Habich

3 REPLIES 3

former_member226999
Contributor
0 Kudos

can you paste the content of the file here? If not then page up or page down and check if valid data is present in the screen.

hope it helps.

FY

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Look in the table that retain the line control if the field with line number has the necessary length (FIELD(2) TYPE C, for example).

Regards,

former_member435013
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

try the situation with debugging and configure settings in the debugger. Switch on "System debugging" and "Memory monitoring".

I did so in a similar situation. In the dump with debugging I found the field, that caused the dump.

regards

Walter Habich