Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CALL TRANSACTION ERROR

0 Kudos

Hi All,

I developed a BDC for vf31 transaction for issuing a repeat output for the invoices.

I am inputing a .csv file with neccesary information.I am using CALL TRANSACTION and reading the mesages using BDCMSGCOLL.

The problem here is whenver i try to run the program for the first time(ie with a new set of data) i'm getting "no messages for repeat processing exists message".But if i execute it again then its processing properly.I don't understand why it is not executing properly in the first run.Please help.

First RUN:

Second RUN:

6 REPLIES 6

raga6600
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Mani,

Seems like the message which are captured are warning messages in the form of pop up. So obviously when you run second time it will over come the pop up warning messages.

you can check with the functional guy regarding this warning message and can solve it.

Thanks,

Raghav.

0 Kudos

Hi Raghav,

Thanks for your reply.

Your point is not clear and what question should I ask to functional since it is working sucecssfully when i process it for the second time for the same set of input file.Please explain.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What value you are passing in "Processing mode" parameter? Also give us some more details about Call transaction code.

R

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

Processing Mode parameter is "2"(repeat processing).

Thanks

Mani

0 Kudos

I asked for the code also. If you do not want to give more details then it will be difficult for anybody to figure it out what the issue is.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I think you have control bdc table before call transaction. maybe is empty or wrong info.

also you can control message table and any real processing in debug.

Fatih.