Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

By pass the GR quantity is equal to GI quantity in MB01

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Debugging the to standard program to by pass the GR quantity is equal to GI quantity in MB01.

The present process i am doing is through ME22N . But the problem is that it will show there will be nothing in stock in transit but this will not reflect in PO history . The below process is for ME22N .Can any one please help in MB01.

Delivery completed indicator field needs to be checked (EKPO-ELIKZ)

1. Get in to firefighter and login to ME22.

2. Check the delivery complete indicator and start the debugging then try to save the PO. It will enter into debugging mode.

3. Debugging the PO standard program to by pass the GR quantity is equal to PO quantity.

4. In debugging we have to find the exact location where program maintain the delivery flag indicator with compare to GR and PO quantity.

5. Where we can find the GR field (BETS-WEMNG) then we have to fix the equal quantity of PO.

6. Then come out from the debugging itu2019s automatically save the PO.

1 REPLY 1

krishnendu_laha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,

Please implement enhancement point (SE18) ME_PROCESS_PO_CUST. It will serve all your requirements.

Regards

Krishnendu