Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

billing due list isue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts , Iam trying to create similar program to vf04(billing due list) .

i had achived this in creating ALV grid report from where user will be able to select his sales doc no: and do either individual billing or Collective billing. For this i had used BAPI_BILLINGDOC_CREATEMULTIPLE. So far it was working fine, but when the document type is 'C' Order when Proforma type .. the Bapi is not returning any data like all the three tables Return,Error and Sucess tables are emty...So i debuged it and found that the Function module RV_INVOICE_CREATE is not getting executed for this document type C,where as for the rest of other types its working fine.

Iam passing Ref_doc type ,Reference document as well as Billing date.

Can any one suggest me which parameter iam missing.

Thanks for suporting the forum .

4 REPLIES 4

former_member182040
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

use following FM

CALL FUNCTION 'RV_INVOICE_CREATE'
  EXPORTING
    vbsk_i       = vbsk_i
    with_posting = 'C'
  TABLES
    xkomfk       = xkomfk
    xkomv        = xkomv
    xthead       = xthead
    xvbfs        = xvbfs     "log internal table
    xvbpa        = xvbpa
    xvbrk        = xvbrk
    xvbrp        = xvbrp
    xvbss        = xvbss.

IF sy-subrc EQ 0.
  CALL FUNCTION 'BAPI_TRANSACTION_COMMIT'
    EXPORTING
      wait = 'X'.
ELSE.
  MESSAGE i000(38) WITH p_vbeln.
ENDIF.

Edited by: Krupaji on Jan 22, 2011 10:11 AM

0 Kudos

Hi, Thanks for your prompt response. I tried the way U indicated , but still its returning no values .

This is happening only for Document category ORDER 'C'.

0 Kudos

You can refer following link Venkata Yeturu Explain very well related to WITH_POSTING

Venkata Yeturu as follow.

*Venkata Yeturu* 	

Here you go....
' ' = do not update directly (this is done separately using the function module RV_INVOICE_DOCUMENT_ADD)
'A' = update directly without error log (VBSK,VBFS) - asynchronous
'B' = update directly with error log (VBSK,VBFS) - asynchronous
'C' = update directly without error log (VBSK,VBFS) - synchronous
'D' = update directly with error log (VBSK,VBFS) - synchronous
'E' = update directly without error log (VBSK,VBFS) - without commit
'F' = update directly without error log (VBSK,VBFS) - without commit
'G' = only for internal use by the POS interface no billing document update, accounting and info system is updated.
'H' = do not update directly, simulation of billing doc creation and transfer to FI, no final data initialization.

0 Kudos

Hi I tried this too...bu t no result, as i told u before this Bapi and FM are working fine for Billing types 'L' ,only the problem arises when the Billing document type is 'L'.

even i debuged standard program for VF04 and tried to follow the same steps in my Zprogram,

In sttandard they are not using BAPI instead they are using call transaction vf01 and skip initial screen.

so i tried the same ,but when iam selecting individual line item of Billin in vf01 screen its posting both items of that Billing document where as i need to see only the selected line item in vf01 screen.

please let me know how to achive this.

Thanks for your suport.

PRaveen.