Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BDC problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am using shdb recording as i need to use call transaction method later in my program .

Populating all the required values for running the transaction in my program

and then using call transaction method to transfer the value to the actual transaction.

in the recording for selection options i am getting a recording to transfer selection option value through field low and high but for multiple values i am not sure in which field it stores values say for example user can give multiple single values/multiple ranges/excluding range. this all can be solved if it can directly pass the select option values in the bdc recording , but in the recording i could not locate the field

to transfer the select option values.

please guide....

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

In that recording I think you can able to see some fields like field_low and field_high. Before these fields you can use loop conditions by taking the select option values into one internal table.Some validations are required over there.

Regards,

Suresh.S

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

In that recording I think you can able to see some fields like field_low and field_high. Before these fields you can use loop conditions by taking the select option values into one internal table.Some validations are required over there.

Regards,

Suresh.S